Danish Estates: Ben Wade Prominence Partially Sandblasted Bent Apple (A) (2)
Product Number: 004-001-17327
Deeply carved, as if scooped up in the talons of some bird of pray, this Freehand-esque bent Apple from Ben Wade displays a classically inclined silhouette but in hand is marked by deep channels cutting into the sandblasted finish. Quite the unique piece.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway Light Oxidation Spots In The Stem Material
A (Inside Circle)
2 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark