Danish Estates: Ben Wade Golden Walnut Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-17328
This bent Dublin from Ben Wade offers a strong profile with some striking presence, the bowl strongly flared and forward-urging from the pointed heel. Such shaping lends it a floral disposition, in part due to the carving of its bowl as well as courtesy of its plateau crown.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scraping In The Chamber Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Ben Wade (In Script)
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark