Danish Estates: Stanwell Colonial (63M) (1970s-1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-18645
With the organic character of a Danish Fancy briar, yet presented with a handy, somewhat compact form and modernist saddle stem, this Stanwell "63M" bent Dublin should make for a fine jaw-hanger of modest size. Its broad, plateau-covered rim imbues the design with some organicism while the chamber within is respectably deep.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scraping In The Chamber Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Uneven From Reaming Dings Around The Bowl
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark