Danish Estates: Mortensen Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-001-18518
The emblem stamped on the underside of this pipe represents Mjolnir, the hammer of Thor in Norse mythology and one of the most powerful weapons in existence. This Mortensen bent Apple likely isn't quite that powerful, but it's certainly a charming pipe. It's a stout, sturdy, and straightforward piece, perfect for those seeking a reliable workhorse.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Charring Around The Airway Stem Logo Buffed Off
Mjölnir Hammer Stamp
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark