Danish Estates: Royal Danish Partially Sandblasted (990) (by Stanwell)
Product Number: 004-001-17377
Royal Danish was an old Stanwell seconds brand, but as far as seconds brands go, they were one of the better ones: simpler finishes, but still very well made. Notably provided with scalloped smooth sections on the flanks, it offers contrast of finish, color and texture in a time-honored shape.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
Royal Danish (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark