Danish Estates: Ben Wade Royal Grain Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-17401
This piece from Ben Wade seems to almost take an Italian neoclassical approach to Danish freehand design, putting the majority of the composition's visual weight in the high-reaching, stout-walled bowl. There's plenty of chamber to spare with this one, and a nice array of flame grain as well.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Ben Wade (in script)
- Length: 6.84 in./173.74 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark