Danish Estates: Stanwell Partially Sandblasted Bent Brandy (Magnus Falkum) (1993) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-001-17403
In a dual finish featuring both sandblasted and smooth sections for the admiration of grain in two formats, this Brandy from Stanwell includes a bright brass ring around the outside of the rim, with matching accent band on the shank and brass logo on the stem. All of the colors are warm and subdued, and presented in a softly curved Danish Brandy that will elevate itself in your collection.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway Finish Faded Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark