Danish Estates: Ben Wade Golden Matt Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-18554
The stem's a bit shorter and stockier than I typically would have expected, but otherwise this Freehand is all Ben Wade. By that I mean, it's a particularly nice example of the marque's approach to Danish Fancy Freehands, featuring a number of fluting lines, a deep chamber, and craggy plateau crowning the rim and shank end.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl
Ben Wade (In Script)
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 3.12 oz./88.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.56 in./65.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.01 in./25.65 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark