Danish Estates: Stanwell de Luxe Smooth (191) (pre-2010)
Product Number: 004-001-17499
Stanwell's "191" bent Bulldog has been a fan-favorite for years now. No doubt its compact size, ease in the jaw, and powerful silhouette have all aided in some way to its popularity, but it could just as easily be attributed to its origins. The "191," like many other sought-after Stanwell shapes you see, was actually designed by the Danish artisan Tom Eltang.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Stem Logo Buffed Off
MADE IN DENMARK
de Luxe (In Script)
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark