Danish Estates: Royal Danish Smooth (78) (by Stanwell)
Product Number: 004-001-18409
the "78" shape was designed for Stanwell by Sixten Ivarsson, and here it is in the Royal Danish line, with enormous swaths of birdseye on the flanks, a high, gentle transition, and an oval bowl for easily slipping it into a pocket.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scratches On The Rim Dings On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway Scratches Around The Bowl Dings Around The Bowl
Royal Danish (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark