Danish Estates: Nording Hunting Pipe Wild Boar Smooth (2000) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-17531
The 2000 edition of Erik Nording's popular Hunting Pipe series takes the form of a proudly poised bent Brandy shape, pairing a plump bowl with a pinched, teardrop-style shank. The result is a powerful stance in profile — not unlike that of a wild boar ready to charge. The stummel's warm auburn stain showcases the briar's grain quite nicely while the pearly white acrylic stem stands out in stark contrast. It's presented here in unsmoked condition.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark