Danish Estates: Stanwell Golden Contrast (45) (pre-2010)
Product Number: 004-001-17486
Stanwell's "45" shape is a broad-chambered, straight Pot with some pretty English classical lines overall — though the heel and transition have been softened just a touch per the Danish tradition. This particular vintage example happens to display a good amount of windswept flame grain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Golden (In Script)
Contrast (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark