Danish Estates: Nording Hunting Pipe Smooth Goose (1997) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-18378
Each year Erik Nording produces a unique pipe design for his Hunting Pipe series, each rendition having been influenced by a specific game animal. In 1997 that muse was the goose, and it was aptly personified by a lithe bent Apple shape. The gentle S-curve does well to emulate the bird's general profile, complete with a fetching white spot on either side of the shank. It's presented here in unsmoked condition.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark