Danish Estates: Bjarne Nielsen Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-001-17715
A large pipe with plenty of length and chamber depth, this Bjarne Brandy features a smooth-chamfered rim above an expanse of sandblasted, undulating horizontal growth rings. The transition is smooth and gradual, with the shank expanding into the expanding accent for a lithe and serpentine flow of visual weight.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Bjarne Nielsen (In Script)
- Length: 6.44 in./163.58 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark