Danish Estates: Karl Erik Sandblasted Brandy (RO 99)
Product Number: 004-001-18574
A straight Brandy from Karl Erik, this piece wears a softer, Danish-style sandblast and some plump curvature, giving it a rather dignified air all around. The oval shank and saddle stem lend prominence to the bowl, with the heel slightly protruding for a firm, stolid presence.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 4.72 in./119.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark