Danish Estates: Stanwell Amber (410) (post-2010)
Product Number: 004-001-17621
Stanwell's "410" is a particularly poised take on the Dublin, with a strong forward cant, easy transition, and rounded heel — all signatures of Danish shaping conventions. It's been paired with the warm, traditional stain of the Amber line, accented with a trim metal ring that suits the clean lines of the shape.-Truett Smith
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark