Danish Estates: SON Smooth Bent Brandy (B)
Product Number: 004-001-17710
With a structured rise to the rim, this piece showcases dense birdseye on the left flank with a smaller swath on the right. SON pipes were a collaboration between Erik Nording and Jan Skovbo, and the two often made the Danish Fancy style pieces that we tend to associate with Nording, but here that impulse has been decidedly modified for a rounded, short pipe with trim lines throughout.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 4.48 in./113.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark