Danish Estates: Georg Jensen Smooth Bent Brandy (177) (1995)
Product Number: 004-001-18769
With a lifting heel that softens the forward inclination of the piece, this Georg Jensen Brandy is in cross-grain orientation, its tapering bowl rising to a flat rim. The transition is moderately extended from the bowl for a more lengthy impression, while the shank-and-stem combination drifts away in a subtle, tapering aspect for a well-balanced and classic rendition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
HANDMADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark