Danish Estates: Georg Jensen Partially Sandblasted Dublin (1993)
Product Number: 004-001-18778
A smooth-polished shank keeps the lines of the stem and shank crisp and consistent on this Georg Jensen Dublin. It all transitions, then, into a pert, upright bowl, finished in a light-depth sandblast to contrast the shank's smooth texture. Further visual contrast is provided by the bright metal band adorning the shank-end, before the stem begins its elegant taper toward the lip button.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
HANDMADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark