Danish Estates: P. Holtorp Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-18780
An attractive mix of Freehand elements, this P. Holtorp offers a rounded, pointed heel rising in contradistinction to the downward-inclined shank, which is rounded at its end before the introduction of Danish-Fancy-style mouthpiece. The plateau rim is dark stained for a balancing visual element with the black stem, and the grain is quite good, descending from that rim in flame patterned tendrils.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark