Danish Estates: Peter Hedegaard Smooth Bent Bulldog (OP2)
Product Number: 004-001-19104
This is one powerful composition from Peter Hedegaard. The sharp heel and crisp lines along the shank remind me of some of Ilsted's work, yet the arcing curve of the underside and the stout proportions of the bowl itself really set the design apart. The flame grain pattern is beautiful, the beadlines low and crisp, and it's in great condition.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark