Danish Estates: Ben Wade Danish Pride Partially Sandblasted Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-19211
Most often seen with Dublin-esque shaping, this piece from Ben Wade offers the inverse: a Volcano-like bowl rising from a complex heel of fluting ridges and grooves. The shank expands to a wide face of plateau, while the rim offers a much smaller, undulating surface for echoing that plateau. A medium-depth sandblast provides plenty of texture in hand, and the wide shank and transition reveals both smooth and textured surfaces.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks
- Length: 6.68 in./169.67 mm.
- Weight: 3.39 oz./96.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.69 in./68.33 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark