Danish Estates: W.O. Larsen Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (Super) (81)
Product Number: 004-001-19625
W.Ø. Larsen presents a tall, plump bent Apple here with a bulbous, forward cant and deep transition paired to a willowy, lengthy stretch of shank and downturned stem, the pronounced lines contrasting with the bowl's chubbiness. Dressed in a smooth finish for most of the stummel, the front of the bowl wears a dark rustication, resulting in a pipe with a curvy, almost serpentine profile that's texturally pleasing as well.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark