Danish Estates: Nording Smooth Bent Dublin (13)
Product Number: 004-001-19515
A more traditional piece from Erik Nording compared to his Danish Fancy Freehands, this bent Dublin is soft-lined and forward-flowing, marked by a slightly domed rim and briar accent along the stem base.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Minor Tooth Marks
NORDING(arched into circle)
MADE IN DENMARK(arched into circle)
13(center of circle)
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark