Danish Estates: Ben Wade Martinique Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-19600
One of Ben Wade's more subdued Freehands, this one hews closely to a bent Dublin, with a flared bowl and similarly inclined shank out back. Fitting in with the workshop s usual Danish Fancy aesthetic though, this one's been paired to quite an elaborate, eye-catching stem, displaying a vibrant, shimmering hue.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.65 in./67.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark