Danish Estates: Jobey Dansk Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (3)
Product Number: 004-001-19643
A firmly rusticated bowl dominates this Apple from Jobey Dansk, its crisp texture contrasted by the smooth length of shank, which expands dramatically as it reaches to the stem. The end of the shank offers plateau to match the undulating rim, and is partially rusticated along its length for a well-balanced and texturally intriguing smoking instrument.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Small Dings Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks
HANDMADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark