Danish Estates: Royal Danish Smooth (140) (by Stanwell)
Product Number: 004-001-19654
The "140" is one of my favorite Stanwell shapes. Originally designed by Jess Chonowitsch, its lifting heel and sinuous stretch of shank and stem make for one of the most elegant silhouettes in the Stanwell line-up. This example was fashioned by the Danish marque for Royal Danish and is found here wearing a timeless, auburn finish.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl Scratches On Stem
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark