Danish Estates: Royal Danish Partially Sandblasted (986) (by Stanwell)
Product Number: 004-001-19827
Royal Danish was an old Stanwell seconds brand, but as far as seconds brands go, they were one of the better ones, with simpler finishes, but still very well made. Notably provided with scalloped smooth sections on the flanks, this bent Dublin offers contrast of finish, color and texture in a time-honored shape.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway Small Dings Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks Light Oxidation
Royal Danish (in script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark