Danish Estates: DON Regular Smooth Paneled Bent Brandy (by Bari)
Product Number: 004-001-20176
This compact Bari-made bent Brandy's bowl is comprised of crisp-lined, octagonal panels atop a broad base, resembling the Volcano shape a bit, with a similar bottom and taper toward the rim. Out back, the gracefully curling paneled shank is topped by a jet-black, gently downturned stem, offering a comfortably clenched posture.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark