Danish Estates: Nording Nord-Coat Sandblasted (219) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-20329
Personally, I've never come across a Nord-Coat pipe from Erik Nording. It's presented in a sandblasted, virgin finish with darkened portions along the rim and shank end meant to emulate the look of a weathered patina. Erik designed these pipes with patinating in mind, meant to emulate the look of meerschaum. This particular piece is a bent Egg rendition, the paneled nature of the diamond shank juxtaposed against the bowl's soft curves.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark