Danish Estates: Nording Smooth Freehand (3)
Product Number: 004-001-20381
Many of Erik Nording's Freehands are adorned in a wild, partially rusticated finish, and while this piece is dressed in an all-smooth stain, the shape features the ridges and panels indicative of Nording's signature style. A boldly flaring, bent Dublin-like design, it urges forward and rises into a broad rim, the stem base intricately shaped for further visual intrigue.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks
MADE IN DENMARK (arched)
- Length: 6.33 in./160.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark