Danish Estates: Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Dark Porter (1931) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-20708
Soft and supple in hand, yet still quite graceful in its outstretched silhouette, this 1931 shape from 4th Generation is just a lovely fusion of classic and neoclassical styles — the bowl featuring a touch more visual weight than the leaner shank and stem configuration while the piece as a whole features a dramatic accent and attractive sandblast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark