Danish Estates: Johs Sandblasted Bent Dublin (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-20722
A low-slung, flared Dublin bowl perches on a lithe, round shank, the latter sweeping upward to meet a gently bent saddle stem. Thick walls insulate the chamber, dressed in a bright auburn stain and crisp sandblast to accentuate growth rings expanding upwards from the rounded heel. A band at the shank end is left smooth and lighter for contrast, and the S-curve profile promises comfortable clenching. Unsmoked.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark