Danish Estates: Stanwell Royal Briar (13) (1970s-1990s) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-001-20801
One of the larger shapes in the marque's shape chart, Stanwell's "13" straight Billiard features a generous bowl, a neat, well-defined transition, a muscular, bold shank, and a robust saddle stem. The stem definitely aids in lending more visual weight to the bowl, resulting in the appearance of a much more ample-bodied composition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Finish Faded
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark