Danish Estates: Mathiasen Partially Sandblasted Pot
Product Number: 004-001-29665
A classic Pot shape, this piece from Mathiasen displays a sturdy, thick-walled and nicely rounded bowl and straight stretch of shank and stem. Of a travel-friendly, compact length and offering a pleasing, proportional balance, it's dressed in a dark Danish sandblast with a smooth, mahogany-stained rim offering contrast. Further accentuating this piece are two trim brass rings bracing a dark, smooth patch of briar that matches the coloring of the mouthpiece for a tidy, clean and stylish pipe.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark