Danish Estates: Neerup Classic Sandblasted Acorn
Product Number: 004-001-21114
Firm and smoothly contoured, stout-walled yet sporting a high-set, active posture and an easy, graceful flow, this Acorn shape is a sound example of Peder's signature style, as applied to classic shapes. Here, this example is dressed in an auburn stained sandblast revealing some handsome growth rings, the stummel fitted with a jet black acrylic stem and a trim metal band at the shank end for some flair.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark