Danish Estates: Winslow Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (Viking) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-21341
I'm always impressed with Poul Winslow's partial rustication style as it's not only stimulating in hand, but it also accentuates the grain and overall form of each composition. On this gently sweeping bent Dublin example, the rustication emanates from the base and creeps up the bowl's aft towards its broad, rounded rim. It blends together beautifully with the stummel's smooth portions, and there's plenty of lively flame grain on display, highlighted in one of Poul's smoky contrast stains.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.66 oz./75.30 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark