Danish Estates: Nording Spruce Matte Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-21370
A rather unique, matte-finished rustication characterizes Nording's Spruce series, which together with the rather mushroom-like rim, does lend this Freehand a rather organic, woodsy aesthetic. The jet-black vulcanite stem adds a flourishing element with its stylish expansion dome near the base, while there's plenty of room in the chamber for favorite blends.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 6.34 in./161.04 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark