Danish Estates: Stanwell Smooth Bent Dublin with Silver (125) (9mm) (1970s-1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-21548
A lesson in smooth curves, this elegant "125" bent Dublin from Stanwell was fashioned prior to 1990 and evokes the sinuous look of a traditional Calabash. Sterling silver and a stylized saddle mouthpiece add to the pipe's attractive qualities for a presentation that's both emblematically Danish in design and practical.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Chamber Carbonizing
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark