Danish Estates: Nording Handmade Partially Sandblasted Brandy (11)
Product Number: 004-001-21550
Erik Nording is a prolific Danish carver known for his output of fancy Freehands, but here offers a more reserved straight Brandy rendition as part of his graded Handmade line. A pocket friendly piece, this one comes in at just five inches in length, with a plump, slightly rounded taper to it's Brandy bowl. A smoky stain accentuates a low-profile, partial sandblast, the smooth blending with the rugged for quite the bespoke texture.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
MADE IN DENMARK (arched)
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark