Danish Estates: W.O. Larsen Smooth Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-32471
A plumply rounded and soft-lined bent Brandy shape, this W.Ø. Larsen pipe is delightfully forward of gesture, with a gentle transition that makes for a natural thumb rest. The lower bowl and heel remain bulbous, as the Brandy shape demands, but the rest of the piece is comparatively svelte, aided by the slight flare of the stem base that seems to merge saddle and tapered varieties and calls to mind the style of certain vintage Danish pipes.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Carbonizing Scratches Around The Bowl Finish Faded
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark