Danish Estates: Georg Jensen Burgundy Smooth Bent Brandy (64) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-32580
A supple, lightweight design, this "64" bent Brandy from Georg Jensen possesses a slender, slightly canted bowl that tapers from its plump heel to its taut rim. The shank-and-stem arrangement stretches and curls out back, striking a rather fluid S-curve that mirrors the soft contours of the bowl. It's dressed in the Burgundy smooth finish, which highlights the natural grain orientation of the briar quite well.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Stamping Worn From Buffing
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark