Danish Estates: Sara Eltang Sandblasted Canadian Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-32827
An irresistible light golden stain commends this pipe, contrasting with the jet-black tapered stem in dramatic fashion. A very low transition helps maintain the soft flowing lines of the bowl, rising from the shank in a Brandy-like shape. While Sara Eltang pipes are crafted by none other than Tom Eltang and Johannes Rasmussen, their prices remain reasonable because of standardized shapes and efficient manufacturing, bringing some fine Danish artisanship to a wider audience.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Stamping Worn From Buffing
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark