Danish Estates: W.O. Larsen Partially Rusticated Rhodesian Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-33240
This robust Rhodesian by W.O. Larsen is a muscular rendition of the shape, approaching a large, Pot-like bowl that maintains much of the visual weight. The chubby bowl rests at the fore of a slim oval shank, capped with a tapered rim delineated by a firm ridgeline. A tapered vulcanite stem brings up the rear, allowing the pipe to hang comfortably from the jaw. Dressed in a rich brown stain, the lower bowl boasts fine flame grain, handsomely contrasted by the crisp black rustication around the rim.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Scratches Around The Bowl Stamping Worn From Buffing
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark