Danish Estates: Stanwell Smooth Brandy (NM-FRH 1989) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-32278
This Stanwell Brandy is a relatively squat rendition, featuring a plump bowl with some added substance lent to its base. With its low-set waistline, gentle taper up to the rim, and the arrow-straight, streamlined nature of the ovoid shank and stem, this is quite a nice Danish take on the classic shape. This particular piece comes dressed in a vibrant auburn stain which reveals some wonderful grain, with birdseye and cross grain well-represented around the bowl. Unsmoked.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
NM-FRH 1989(silver plated)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark