Danish Estates: Peter Stokkebye Smooth Bent Driver (E) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-33540
Peter Stokkebye pipes were made by Jørgen Larsen before he developed an allergy to briar dust and had to retire from pipe making. It's a true shame, as the Danish artisan's Stokkebye pipes are highly cherished and sought after for their graceful smoking properties and deft, elegant shaping. This bent Driver is unique, asymmetrical shape with a broad rim that slopes down toward the right flank atop thick walls at the fore of a slim round shank and bent vulcanite stem.-Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
PETER STOKKEBYE (Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark