Danish Estates: Stanwell X-mas 2003 Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy with Silver (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-33523
Made to commemorate the Christmas of 2003, this hefty bent Brandy from Stanwell is stocky design that sits comfortably in the hand. The bowl rests on a plump heel with a sleek upward taper at the fore of an upturned round shank. Said shank is accented with a bright silver mount at its junction to a bent acrylic saddle stem, offering an effortless clench. Dressed in a walnut partial rustication, the stummel boasts a wealth of engaging texture, handsomely contrasted by a smooth, light rim.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.82 oz./79.83 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark