Danish Estates: Knute Smooth Freehand (F) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-33715
A large, deep-chambered Freehand from Knute, this piece is well rounded and tapered of bowl, fitting easily in hand, while the undulating, plateau-adorned rim adds a dose of whimsical asymmetry. The angled lines on the underside of the shank are a dead giveaway of this piece's Danish Fancy origins, all dressed in a warm, auburn smooth finish that accentuates some fetching grain throughout the stummel.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks
- Length: 6.49 in./164.85 mm.
- Weight: 3.01 oz./85.28 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.18 in./80.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.99 in./25.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark