Danish Estates: Stanwell Hand Made Smooth (35) (Regd. No.) (1948-1960s) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-33736
This particular, bent Egg-like Freehand was originally designed for Stanwell by Anne Julie. Carrying with it a lot of forward momentum, accentuated by a gentle sense of curve, the Danish school's smooth style of shaping is on beautiful display. It's dressed in a rich chestnut finish, revealing fine grain around the bowl.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Dings Around The Bowl Finish Faded Tooth Marks
REGD No. 969-48
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark