Danish Estates: Bentley Former Design Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Silver (5.27) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-33846
Designed by the legendary Hans "Former" Nielsen, this bent Billiard from Bentley pairs a rounded bowl to an upward curling shank and defined transition. Said shank is adorned with a bright silver ferrule at its junction to a comfortably bent acrylic stem, perfect for clenching. Dressed in a crisp black sandblast, the stummel offers a wealth of texture for the fingers to explore.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark